Perfect Link Exchange Scam|search engine optimization | SEO tutorials | SEO optimization

Perfect Link Exchange Scam

Reciprocal link exchange still is an most important strategy of link popularity building despite all the measures taken by the search engines to diminish its effect. Back in 1999-2001 obtaining a quality link exchange was not difficult, and webmasters used to respond more willingly to an e-mail request. But as more people became aware of this strategy so the reciprocal linking scam started to be a common practice.

Sometimes I check my old ‘link exchange’ e-mail account I used to build link popularity for my very first website. There are lots of people contacting me daily with exchange proposals. Well, not actually people – they are mostly bots.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

When could a site become a spam?
I am sharing links in my websites. Actually it is link sharing website.

My website is

Anonymous said...

Oops i forgot to add the site name.

Free link sharing